Saturday, November 17, 2012

Introductions

At Music Unlimited we all use a nom de plume, so this is where you will get to become familiar with who we are and the name we use.

KittehBoi101!!- Hai! My name is KittehBoi101!! I am your source of all things scene, from BOTDF to BVB to BC13 to Nickasuar! (OMG NICKASAUR!!!! HIS HAIR OH HIS HAIR I WANTS IT SO BAD!) I like glitter, nyan-cat, partying, and being with my friends, WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND TOO? TTYL =^-^=

z3r0sum-I'm the leader of this little group, I'm a DJ/Producer and I love, love, love hardstyle/techno/trance/dubstep/jumpstyle/punk so you'll be hearing a lot about EDM and EBM and a bit about bands like Demerit from me. I like partys, kandi-kids, scene-kids, dancing, and parkour. 'Till next time P.L.U.R.

$waga'rific- (Hi) my name is (what) my name is (chicka-chicka) $waga'rific! Hip-hop is my life homey  don't you forget it. I like bitches, fast cars, green, 40's, paper, and reppin' my city Tucson, AZ what what! I'm outta here!

JustDie- Hey, I'm JustDie and I'm the resident emo-chick/metalhead. I don't really like anything, but I don't mind listening to music, sitting in corners, and drawing bad-ass pictures. I'll be with you for everything from MCR to SWS. See you in hell

No comments:

Post a Comment